Kip Alexandria brings the best of Kip’s daycare expertise from across Australia to Sydney’s Inner West!
Your dog will have the best day every day at Kip, with our friendly team of animal lovers leading activities with groups of all shapes and sizes. Your furball will have a blast making new friends and enjoying our daily enrichment activities.
After a day full of fun, they’ll go home all tuckered out and ready for a kip.Book your trial
At Kip Dog Daycare Alexandria, we’re all about the good times, providing Alexandria and inner-west locals with a doggy daycare facility they can trust. A home for your little (or big) four-legged friend to learn new skills, burn energy, and relax with other pet pals under the care of our amazing, animal-loving staff.
Located in the heart of Alexandria, our custom-built, world-class facility acts as a home away from home for your pup. Welcoming all dogs of different shapes and sizes, Kip Alexandria is the safest, happiest Australian doggy day care where the inner-west locals can take their dog for the day.
As the happiest doggy daycare in the inner-west, endless cuddles, care, and attention are a Kip guarantee. We’re paw-sionate about creating the perfect environment for your dog to remain sociable, active, and carefree all year long.
If you’re busy working long hours or are simply too tired to take your dog out for an evening expedition around the Park after a hard day at work, Kip dog day care Alexandria has got you covered. Your dog will receive the physical and mental stimulation they crave with us, as our experienced staff know exactly how to balance the day and keep everyone inside engaged.
Kip dog daycare Alexandria gives your pup the opportunity to develop friendly behaviours and a sense of comfort in the company of other dogs, something that is especially important in younger dogs’ formative years. Our experienced Kip crew are the experts in managing groups of pups and know exactly how to make the day a balanced, fun, and beneficial experience.
Before your pup can join the treasured Kip family, we ask that they complete a trial day with us so as to preserve our communal environment and atmosphere and maintain our high level of safety. All current members of Kip dog daycare Alexandria have passed this assessment.
Trial days will be held on our quieter days so that your pup can have a safe, comfortable introduction to our environment. On trial days, we’ll match up your dog with a group of regulars who play well so that we can assess their behaviour and personality around the other dogs. Once they’ve had the initial chance to mingle, we’ll introduce them to more dogs.
• Dogs can attend 10 days after their second vaccination (so long as it is a C5 equivalent) - ask us if you have any questions on this
• Dogs must be de-sexed by twelve months
• Pet parents must present an up-to-date C5 vaccination certificate
• Pet parents must have completed the onboarding details
That’s why we’ve introduced a weekly Kip Membership!
Your weekly membership includes one free day and unlimited discounts on additional days. You’ll receive an additional 10% off on all retail, washes, and transport when applicable.
What’s more is, a Kip membership is for the whole family – meaning just one single membership gives you access to benefits for all of your pups who attend our daycare!
Kip Alexandria's daycare membership is flexible, which means that after the initial period of three weeks you can cancel at any time, so you don’t need to pay if you go away.
We took our 8 month old pup to Kip for his trial day and we couldn't be happier. The staff were wonderful and sent us a video, and made sure to keep us updated throughout his visit. It was great to see him playing so happily with his new friends. He absolutely loved his morning at Kip. We will definitely be back.
I honestly wouldn't send my dog anywhere else! Play and rest are structured and appropriately supervised, the dogs literally have the best time with each other, the environment and the staff and no one comes back exhausted nor do they come back with random injuries. I've used a few daycares and they've each let me down after the first visit - but Kip Alexandria has me looking forward to Honey's next visit :) Amazing job from Georgia and the crew!
I can’t speak highly enough of this dog daycare. Our pup Olly just loves spending time here. The ladies take such good care of him and we can tell they treat all the pups like their own. Olly adores the staff just as much as he loves playing all day with the other pups. It has been so worthwhile for us, and has really helped Olly learn to play and respond calmly to other dogs. We wouldn’t take him anywhere else!
Our dog Gethin (Labrador cross) loves it! Staff are always friendly and he is always excited when we pull up to drop him off! Always comes home tired after he's had a busy day playing.
10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for somewhere for their best mate. We have been sending our Fergus to doggy daycare for over a year now and he is always treated with the utmost care and respect and treated like royalty. Plenty of playtime and socialising with the other pups and staff. Even the odd daytime photo and update of what he's been up to. He always looks forward to Daycare Day.
A Kip day starts bright and early at 7 am to give you plenty of time to drop off your treasured friend on your morning commute to work.
Your doggo’s day will be divided into two play sessions: morning and afternoon, with quiet time in between to relax and recharge. This balance ensures that every dog has a great time and heads home looking forward to the next visit. Groups will be organised based on size, personality, and playstyle so that your pup can enjoy their time with other like-minded dogs under the care of our animal-crazed Kip crew, who are experienced in caring for all kinds of dogs.
What’s more is, tasty treats are also on offer for dogs who show excellent behaviour throughout the day! Happy days and happy stays for all Alexandria dogs!
At Kip, safety is our number one priority. We go to great lengths to ensure our facilities are as hygienic, clean and accident-proof as possible.
Our floors are non-slip and water-resistant, free from germs and odours to prevent any injury or sickness. Every Kip Alexandria dog is also fully vaccinated and has passed a trial day before joining.
Our play yards are not only well-insulated to keep your dog comfortable at all times, but they are also separated by 1.8m high fences, with two gates between every dog and the exit at all times. Food and water are also available at all times throughout the day.
Our team of carers have years of experience in monitoring groups of pups from all different types of backgrounds and are proficient in keeping the vibe fun and safe at all times. They’re the best in the business.
Absolutely! We understand how hard it can be to leave your best friend in the hands of someone else, which is why we encourage inspections to put your mind at ease. Contact a member of our team to set up a viewing time during our opening hours. All are welcome!
We know that some dogs can be quite shy or take a while to settle in, which is why we often ask that your dog comes back for a trial and then a second visit so that we don’t unfairly judge your pup. We do this to ensure the quality of our centre and keep all members of our Alexandria community happy and safe. While other daycare facilities may have opposing views on accepting new dogs, we believe that dog daycare should be a comfortable space that our dogs love coming to, rather than just tolerating it, which is why we first assess their behaviour.
On trial days, we’ll need you or a friend to be available on short notice if we need you to come pick them up.
A Kip membership makes doggy daycare life as easy and stress-free as possible for you. A weekly membership includes one free day per week and unlimited discounts on additional days. You’ll also receive an extra 10% off on all retail, training, washes, and transport where applicable.
A Kip membership is for the whole family – meaning just one single membership gives you access to benefits for all your pooches!
When you purchase a membership, we’ll inform you of the weekly fee, additional Alexandria daycare fees and any available discounts. We reserve the right to change these prices at any time with complete discretion, providing you with 14 days notice. At this time, you’ll have the right to cancel your membership with no penalty.
When you first sign up, you’ll be charged for the first week. Every Saturday thereafter, you’ll be automatically charged for any services from the week that haven’t yet been paid for.
If you have any other questions, contact our friendly team on (02) 9381 9155 to find out more today!
The late cancellation charge allows us to reallocate your reservation to another pup if you are unable to attend your session. This late cancellation/no-show charge applies to customers that fail to cancel by 5pm the day prior to the reservation.
What are the requirements to attend?
• Dogs can attend 10 days after their second vaccine (C5 or equivalent)
• Dogs must be de-sexed by 12 months
• Pet parents must present an up-to-date C5 vaccination certificate
• Pet parents must have completed the Kip Enrolment Form
Once these are completed, you’re all set to join the pack!
By signing up to a Kip Membership (a “membership”), you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
- You will be charged your first Weekly Membership Fee on the day you purchase a membership. This entitles you to all of the perks of the membership from the date of purchase until midnight on the next Saturday.
- After this, every Saturday you will be charged for any goods or services you have received from Kip that you have not been billed for.
- In addition, you will also be charged the Weekly Membership Fee every Saturday.
- When you purchase a membership we will inform you of the Weekly Membership Fee, the Additional Daycare Fee, and any discounts to which you are entitled.
- We reserve the right to change these prices at any time and at our complete discretion by providing you with at least fourteen days’ written notice sent to the preferred email address provided by you. At this time you will have the right to end your membership at no penalty.
- You request and authorise us to arrange, through our own financial institution, a charge to your debit or credit card of any amount we have deemed payable by you. This debit or charge will be made through via the Stripe payment processing platform from the credit or debit card nominated by you.
- You agree that by purchasing a membership, you have understood and agreed to the terms and conditions governing the debit arrangements between you and Kip as set out in this Request.
- You may cancel your membership at any time after the minimum membership period by providing us with written instructions via email at [email protected] or by cancelling your membership within the PetBooking online portal.
- The minimum membership period is twenty-one days for standard memberships.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your nominated credit or debit account to allow a payment to be made in accordance with this agreement.
- If there are insufficient clear funds in your account to meet a debit payment you may be charged a fee and/or interest by your financial institution, we may charge you reasonable costs incurred by us on account of there being insufficient funds, and
you must arrange for the payment to be made by another method or arrange for sufficient clear funds to be in your account by an agreed time so that we can process the debit payment.
- You should check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct.
- If you believe that there has been an error in debiting your account, you should notify us directly on (02) 9381 9155 and confirm that notice in writing with us as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query more quickly.
- If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by arranging a refund to your account (including interest and charges) accordingly via the Stripe payments platform. We will also notify you in writing of the amount by which your account has been adjusted.
- If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has not been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by providing you with reasons and any evidence for this finding in writing.
At Kip, we’re all about happy stays for your four-legged friends while you’re away.