Looking for a doggy daycare in Melbourne’s South East that you can trust? Welcome to Kip Bayside.
At Kip Bayside, we are dedicated to keeping your furry friends happy and safe while you’re away. We’ve created a daycare facility with Southeast Melbourne’s pooches in mind, ensuring the cleanest, safest, and happiest environment for dogs of all shapes and sizes, from your Great Danes, right down to your Chihuahuas.
When you leave your canine companion with us, you can rest assured knowing they’re receiving the highest standard of care from our experienced team of animal lovers at Kip Bayside.About Us
At Kip dog daycare Bayside, we know all too well the heart-breaking puppy dog eyes you get when you leave for work in the morning. Dogs require a certain level of mental stimulation and physical exercise every day, and we understand how it can be to factor it in between work, cooking dinner, and looking after the kids. Regardless of your situation, our dog daycare South East Melbourne has the solution for you.Existing Customers New Customers
We understand how hard it can be to leave your pup in the care of a stranger, which is why we’ve gone to great lengths to ensure we’re providing the best dog daycare South East Melbourne has to offer, with endless activities, pats, and fun.
Dogs are social animals, so we take the time to make sure we find your pooch the right group to play with based on their size and personality. That way, you know that they’re making plenty of new friends and getting the right balance of partying and downtime.
Before we welcome your dog to the Kip family, we ask them to participate in a trial day. Our trial days allow us to assess your dog’s reaction to a new and unfamiliar environment. Not to worry if your dog is shy, we’ll match them up with some of our most similar regulars to give them the smoothest introduction into life at Kip. At the end of the day, once they’ve had the chance to meet and greet our regular doggy daycare members and explore and sniff the new surroundings, we’ll provide you with an evaluation.Book trial
We’re sure we’ll love your dog as much as you do. However, we must ensure the safety of our other pups as well as our team of carers. Our trial day is all about looking for any signs of aggression or anti-social behaviours.
During your pup’s first day, we require you or a friend remain contactable in the unlikely event your dog needs to be picked up.Book Trial
Before your four-legged friend completes a trial day with, we ask they meet the following criteria:
• Dogs must be at least five months old before starting doggy daycare
• Dogs must be de-sexed by eight months
• Pet parents must present an up-to-date C5 vaccination certificate
• Pet parents must have completed the Kip Enrolment Form
At Kip Bayside daycare, we’re so excited to see our doggy members in the morning that we open up at 7 am, so you can drop off your pet on your morning commute to work.
We want all our groups to get along swimmingly. So, to get the day started, we group our members by age, size, and breed to ensure they’re in a playgroup of likeminded paw-sonalities. We never want our dogs to overdo it either, so we like to break the day up with a rest in between a morning and afternoon play session.
We welcome our newest members with a special introductory offer. For just $50 a week, you’ll receive:
• One free daycare day (valued at $55)
• Unlimited extra daycare days for just $45 each
• 10% off all retail
• 10% off all washes
• 10% off all transport
Kip’s dog daycare South East Melbourne memberships offer flexibility. Once you have completed the initial period, you can cancel at any time without penalty.
Do you have more than one canine companion! Great- the more the merrier! A single membership gives all your dogs access to our facilities.Learn More
In celebration of opening our first doggy daycare in Melbourne we are offering members a discounted rate to 10 July 2021. This means that up to that date you will get the special introductory rate for both the weekly membership and the cheaper discounted rate for extra daycare days. From 10 July 2021 you will be charged the ordinary rate.
Your pup’s safety and happiness are paramount at Kip Bayside. While you make the bread or enjoy a day-cation, we’ll ensure your dog is running around, playing with our other members, and having the time of their lives. When you arrive to pick them up in the afternoon or evening, they’ll be pooped and ready for a kip at home.
I can’t speak highly enough of this dog daycare. Our pup Olly just loves spending time here. The ladies take such good care of him and we can tell they treat all the pups like their own. Olly adores the staff just as much as he loves playing all day with the other pups. It has been so worthwhile for us, and has really helped Olly learn to play and respond calmly to other dogs. We wouldn’t take him anywhere else!
Our dog Gethin (Labrador cross) loves it! Staff are always friendly and he is always excited when we pull up to drop him off! Always comes home tired after he's had a busy day playing.
Fill in this form to ask us anything at all about daycare at Kip Bayside!
Located in Melbourne's South East, Kip Bayside are pleased to offer our dog daycare services to the neighbouring localities of Highett, Cheltenham, Mentone, Parkdale, Mordialloc, Heatherton, Moorabbin, Bentleigh, Oakleigh South, Springvale, Hampton, Sandringham, Beaumaris and Black Rock!
When you sign up, we’ll provide you with an upfront membership quote and let you know of any additional daycare fees and active discounts we might have on.
Our prices are never fixed and fluctuate at our discretion. We’ll always let you know in advance, 14 days prior, to give you time to cancel your membership if you wish to do so.
When you sign up for a membership at Kip’s Dog Daycare South East Melbourne, we’ll bill you for the upcoming week. We then continue to automatically charge you for any doggie daycare services or retail you have purchased on the Saturday of each week.
Safety is our number one priority at Kip Bayside. Our facilities are clean, hygienic, and even accident-proofed for our clumsier pups.
We ensure all our members are fully vaccinated and have passed our trial day before joining the Kip family. Our passionate team of carers supervise the dogs all day long to keep the vibes high and guarantee the safety of your pooch.
Safe socialisation is key to a day at Kip Bayside. Playing and mixing with other pups is crucial to your dog’s development and avoiding anti-social behaviours down the track.
Does your dog feel the heat? Our facilities are air-conditioned to keep your dog comfortable and keep the panting at bay. They also have access to water throughout the day.
Our facilities are fenced off with two gates between our dogs and the exit at all times, ensuring even the craftiest of escape artists can’t run away.
You are always welcome to come and check out our facilities. Give us a call on (03) 8944 2939 or contact us via the form below. We can’t wait to meet you and your furry friend!
By signing up to a Kip Membership (a “membership”), you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Payment Schedule:
– You will be charged your first Weekly Membership Fee on the day you purchase a membership. This entitles you to all of the perks of the membership from the date of purchase until midnight on the next Saturday.
– After this, every Saturday you will be charged for any goods or services you have received from Kip that you have not been billed for.
– In addition, you will also be charged the Weekly Membership Fee every Saturday.
2. Payment Amounts
– When you purchase a membership we will inform you of the Weekly Membership Fee, the Additional Daycare Fee, and any discounts to which you are entitled.
– We reserve the right to change these prices at any time and at our complete discretion by providing you with at least fourteen days’ written notice sent to the preferred email address provided by you. At this time you will have the right to end your membership at no penalty.
3. Debit or Credit Card Authorisation
– You request and authorise us to arrange, through our own financial institution, a charge to your debit or credit card of any amount we have deemed payable by you. This debit or charge will be made through via the Stripe payment processing platform from the credit or debit card nominated by you.
– You agree that by purchasing a membership, you have understood and agreed to the terms and conditions governing the debit arrangements between you and Kip as set out in this Request.
4. Cancelling your membership
– You may cancel your membership at any time after the minimum membership period by providing us with written instructions via email at [email protected] or by cancelling your membership within the PetBooking online portal.
– The minimum membership period is twenty-one days for standard memberships.
5. Your obligations
– It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your nominated credit or debit account to allow a payment to be made in accordance with this agreement.
– If there are insufficient clear funds in your account to meet a debit payment you may be charged a fee and/or interest by your financial institution, we may charge you reasonable costs incurred by us on account of there being insufficient funds, and
you must arrange for the payment to be made by another method or arrange for sufficient clear funds to be in your account by an agreed time so that we can process the debit payment.
– You should check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct.
– If you believe that there has been an error in debiting your account, you should notify us directly on (03) 9532 3002 and confirm that notice in writing with us as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query more quickly.
– If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by arranging a refund to your account (including interest and charges) accordingly via the Stripe payments platform. We will also notify you in writing of the amount by which your account has been adjusted.
– If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has not been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by providing you with reasons and any evidence for this finding in writing.