We’re a friendly team of animal lovers who are paw-sionate about giving your dog the best day every day. Your furball will have a blast with other pet pals whilst staying safe and enjoying all the cuddles they’d like from our team of carers.
After a day full of fun, they’ll go home all tuckered out and ready for a kip.About Us
Here at Kip Bayside daycare, we’re all about happy days and happy stays for your four-legged friends.
We’re a custom-built centre designed specifically with your doggy’s happiness and safety in mind. Your furball will play and explore with other pet pals and you can stay pup-dated on social media with our regular photo updates.
Dogs are social animals, so we take the time to make sure we find your pooch the right group to play with based on their size and personality. That way, you know that they’re making plenty of new friends and getting the right balance of partying and downtime.
Safety is our number one priority. We ensure that every dog that comes to Kip is fully vaccinated and has passed a trial day before joining the family, and our team of carers have years of experience monitoring groups of dogs and keeping the vibe just right.
Before you join the Kip family, we ask that your pup completes a trial day with us. All of our canine companions have passed this assessment to make sure they’re a great fit for daycare and to ensure the health and safety of the whole Kip family.Book trial
Trial days are usually held on our quieter days. First, we give your pooch a gentle introduction to the daycare environment by matching them with a small group of regulars that play well with new dogs and see how they settle in.
Then once they've had a chance to meet some new dogs and explore all the new sights, sounds and smells, we'll start introducing them to more of the other dogs so we can see how they play.
For this trial day we ask that you or a trusted person is available at short notice in case we need to phone you or ask you to come and pick up your pup.Book Trial
- Puppies must be fully vaccinated (+7 days) to attend trial day
- Dogs must be de-sexed by 12 months
- Pet parents must present an up-to-date C5 vaccination certificate and complete the Kip onboarding questions
Join the Kip family today with a special introductory offer. For just $50 per week, you get
- One free daycare day (valued at $55)
- Unlimited extra daycare days for just $45 each!
- 10% off all retail
- 10% off all washes
- 10% off all transport
The membership is flexible which means after the initial period you can cancel at any time so you don’t need to pay when you go away!
Chat to any of the Kip team to find out more and sign up today!Learn More
I can’t speak highly enough of this dog daycare. Our pup Olly just loves spending time here. The ladies take such good care of him and we can tell they treat all the pups like their own. Olly adores the staff just as much as he loves playing all day with the other pups. It has been so worthwhile for us, and has really helped Olly learn to play and respond calmly to other dogs. We wouldn’t take him anywhere else!
Our dog Gethin (Labrador cross) loves it! Staff are always friendly and he is always excited when we pull up to drop him off! Always comes home tired after he's had a busy day playing.
In celebration of opening our first doggy daycare in Melbourne we are offering members a discounted rate to 10 July 2021. This means that up to that date you will get the special introductory rate for both the weekly membership and the cheaper discounted rate for extra daycare days. From 10 July 2021 you will be charged the ordinary rate.
By signing up to a Kip Membership (a “membership”), you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Payment Schedule:
- You will be charged your first Weekly Membership Fee on the day you purchase a membership. This entitles you to all of the perks of the membership from the date of purchase until midnight on the next Saturday.
- After this, every Saturday you will be charged for any goods or services you have received from Kip that you have not been billed for.
- In addition, you will also be charged the Weekly Membership Fee every Saturday.
2. Payment Amounts
- When you purchase a membership we will inform you of the Weekly Membership Fee, the Additional Daycare Fee, and any discounts to which you are entitled.
- We reserve the right to change these prices at any time and at our complete discretion by providing you with at least fourteen days’ written notice sent to the preferred email address provided by you. At this time you will have the right to end your membership at no penalty.
3. Debit or Credit Card Authorisation
- You request and authorise us to arrange, through our own financial institution, a charge to your debit or credit card of any amount we have deemed payable by you. This debit or charge will be made through via the Stripe payment processing platform from the credit or debit card nominated by you.
- You agree that by purchasing a membership, you have understood and agreed to the terms and conditions governing the debit arrangements between you and Kip as set out in this Request.
4. Cancelling your membership
- You may cancel your membership at any time after the minimum membership period by providing us with written instructions via email at [email protected] or by cancelling your membership within the PetBooking online portal.
- The minimum membership period is twenty-one days for standard memberships.
5. Your obligations
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your nominated credit or debit account to allow a payment to be made in accordance with this agreement.
- If there are insufficient clear funds in your account to meet a debit payment you may be charged a fee and/or interest by your financial institution, we may charge you reasonable costs incurred by us on account of there being insufficient funds, and
you must arrange for the payment to be made by another method or arrange for sufficient clear funds to be in your account by an agreed time so that we can process the debit payment.
- You should check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct.
- If you believe that there has been an error in debiting your account, you should notify us directly on (03) 9532 3002 and confirm that notice in writing with us as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query more quickly.
- If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by arranging a refund to your account (including interest and charges) accordingly via the Stripe payments platform. We will also notify you in writing of the amount by which your account has been adjusted.
- If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has not been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by providing you with reasons and any evidence for this finding in writing.
Fill in this form to ask us anything at all about daycare at Kip Bayside!
Located in Melbourne's South East, Kip Bayside are pleased to offer our dog daycare services to the neighbouring localities of Highett, Cheltenham, Mentone, Parkdale, Mordialloc, Heatherton, Moorabbin, Bentleigh, Oakleigh South, Springvale, Hampton, Sandringham, Beaumaris and Black Rock!