Competition Terms & Conditions
International Dog Day 2022 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is:
SPOT HOLDINGS (NSW) PTY LTD trading as Kip. Happy Stays (ABN 60 626 347 126) of registered
office address: 13.04 88 Phillip Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
The above mentioned company will be hereafter jointly referred to as the
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in
any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be
permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must complete a Kip. Happy Stays Daycare visit during the week of 22/08/22 – 26/08/22.
4. Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm (AEDT) Friday 26th August, 2022. After this
date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
• For each completed day at one of our locations, the entrance receives one entry into the draw.
• This includes new customers who have completed their first day trial at any daycare location.
• One winner will be chosen to receive a prize pack valued at RRP $215.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these
terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or
military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any
applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant
by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with
another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winner will be drawn at random at 13.04 88 Phillip Street, Sydney on Wednesday 31st
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing
date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of
notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will
be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and
agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian
law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity
material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used
solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not
be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our social media and newsletter.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or
associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network.